In her monograph Engine of Modernity, Masha Belenky (2020) presents an in-depth exploration of the positioning that the Parisian omnibus has held in popular culture works, such as press articles and fictional texts, created during the years of this vehicle’s operation in the nineteenth century.
- Global Added Value Systems, Value Creation Strategies and Global Strategic Coordination 21/12/2019 Pablo Markin
- The Challenges of the New European Central Bank President 11/12/2019 Dimitrios Koumparoulis
- Islamic Culture, Turkish Economy, and the Spirit of Modern Capitalism 29/11/2019 Pablo Markin
- Aczel, Balazs, Barnabas Szaszi, and Alex O. Holcombe. “A billion-dollar donation: Estimating the cost of researchers’ time spent on peer review.” Research Integrity and Peer Review, 6.14, (2021). 19/11/2021 Pablo Markin
- Read, Kevin B., et al. “Data-sharing practices in publications funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research: a descriptive analysis.” Canadian Medical Association Open Access Journal, 9.4, (2021). 17/11/2021 Pablo Markin
- Preprints, Publishing Models and Citation Advantage 24/09/2021 Pablo Markin
- The Pandemic Impact, Country-Level Differences and Long-Term Implications 13/01/2021 Pablo Markin
- Smart Cities, Technological Solutions and the Construction Industry 30/12/2020 Pablo Markin
- African Languages, Linguistic Research and Regional Differences 18/12/2020 Pablo Markin
Le but de ce blog est de promouvoir l'accès ouvert aux recherches dans les sciences humaines et sociales autour des études culturelles et régionales.
The aim of this blog is to promote open access to humanities and social sciences scholarship in cultural and regional studies.
Pablo Markin says:
Michael Sauers says:
The Technological Society by Jacques Ellul – OpenCulture says:
Transdisciplinary Studies Show How Hybridity Crosses the Boundaries of Cultural Media – OpenCulture says:
The Refractions of Cervantes’ Fictional Figure of Don Quixote in Cinematic, Literary and Therapeutic Narratives Across Cultures – OpenCulture says:
- aesthetics Affect Afrofuturism art BAME Black Brexit Camp Capitalism Cervantes cultural studies De Gruyter digital Digital Culture Don Quixote Emotions Feminism fiction gender history identity journals Lacan literature Marx materiality Media memory studies migration minority mobility modernity nationalism nationhood nineteenth-Century open cultural studies philosophy posthumanism postmodernism Publishing race translation United States Victorian culture Women